How to Order Online
1. To select a title to order, click on 'add to basket.'
2. You may then use the menu to return to browse the site and perhaps to choose other books.
3. When you are ready to complete your order, click on 'order' at the top of the page. You will see a list of the titles in your basket. To remove a title from the basket before making a purchase, click on 'delete product' by the title you wish to remove. To order multiple copies of a particular title, change the number of copies (normally set at '1') and click on 'update quantity' by that title.
4. When you are sure that you have all the titles that you want to order, click 'checkout' at the bottom of the page. You will now see the list of books you have chosen and their total price.
5. Choose the country you wish the books to be sent to from the menu at the top of the page labelled 'choose your country'. You will now see your total bill with the postage added.
6. To provide us with your details for postage, click on 'continue' at the bottom of the page, and fill in the details requested.
If the books are to be delivered to an IB World School, the full address will not be necessary, just enough to identify the school, and your email address.
If you wish the books to be delivered to a private adress, please supply us with a FULL postal address, including your state, if you live in a federal country (USA, Australia, Canada, etc.) and area, postal or zip code.
7. Choose your payment method: Visa, MasterCard or Paypal, and press 'Continue'
8. You are presented with all your order and postal details for a final check. Press 'Continue To EUROBANK EFG' or to 'Continue To Paypal Express Checkout'
9. At this point you will be taken either to the secure website of Eurobank Ergasias PLC, where you will be asked to supply your credit card details: card number, expiry date and Card Validation Code, or to PayPal to give detals of your PayPal account
10. You will be notified almost immediately online if the transaction has been approved and completed. We will be notified by email, and your order will be processed within two working days at the maximum.
This is by far the most efficient means of ordering our books. At every stage it is clear what you have chosen, and how much it will cost. At every stage except the very last you have the opportunity to reconsider. Your credit card details are not supplied to us, only on the bank's secure site. The transaction takes only a matter of seconds, and delivery can be initiated almost immediately.
If you have any problem with the process, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Customers wishing to take advantage of a discount cannot order online, since the programme cannot take account of discounts offered. The swiftest way is to provide a credit card number, expiry date and cvv by fax (0030-210-6254-089) or by email(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will perform the transaction for you. We can also do this for other customers who do not wish to order online themselves.
For other methods of payment, see payment methods.